(urth) The mystery of the image of an astronaut cleaned by Rudesind

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Thu Jul 1 21:10:05 PDT 2010

Josh,

Do you really think this is any more pedantic than our Agia as robot discourse?

I happened to find my virgin reading of that passage (about the astronaut) one of the first OH WOW! moments of the series. Because it was more clear than the propulsion chamber clue in revealing that we are in a distant future, but that the planet is OUR planet, Earth.

I've, on more than one occasion, tried to find this image online. It's pretty fun to hunt for it. I don't think it's pedantic, however.

The talk of gnostic gods, and Zak's role as archangel or insectoid, and so forth really hurts my brain, though.

:)

...ryan