(urth) Juturna, the Missing Sister

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Jul 29 08:13:01 PDT 2010

"wide cheekbones, and the elongated brown eyes that often accompany
them" is a strong clue. This is an ethnic flag of some kind, not a
family one.

I'm not sure where I got "southern" from---I didn't mean THAT far
south---but perhaps you're right, and the north is where that heritage
persists.

I agree that Agia seems a sorceress.