(urth) Rudesind/Inire/Lunar Picture

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Tue Jul 27 10:36:22 PDT 2010

On Jul 27, 2010, at 1:30 PM, Dan'l Danehy-Oakes wrote:

> OK, Inere as Rudesind's master is clear. But:
>
> On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 10:27 AM, Ryan Dunn <ryan at liftingfaces.com> wrote:
>> Are we to assume Inire built these mirrors that take you to other places (and times from what I can gather) yet has never mastered them?
>
> I see Inire as a dabbler in these mirrors, not their master.

So an immortal cacogen, or able to grow to thousands of years old? It is thought he has been viziers to all autarchs past, no? Isn't time traveling just as viable in a microcosm built by Wolfe wherein time travel exists in very visible ways between Tzdakiel's ship, the Botanical Gardens, Apu Punchau, etc.?

...ryan