(urth) Rudesind / Inire / Lunar Picture

John Watkins john.watkins04 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 07:31:27 PDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 10:20 AM, Edward cotton <severedda at hotmail.fr>wrote:

>  And Father Inire is a catch all term for the intelligence gathering
> service - or members of (I seem to remember notes and/or reports being
> associated with Father Inire).
>
> Rudesind, Autarch and 'Father Inire' plotting, manipulating and keeping
> things as they need to be.  The Father, The Sun, and the Holy Ghost. I am
> ready for rotten tomatoes.

Well, I have no citations handy, but Thecla and others seem to have met an
individual they believe to be Father Inire.

Moreover, Severian in Urth seems to think Father Inire is a person, and he's
been Autarch for some time then and has access to the memories of other
Autarchs.

Finally, you'd need to work pretty hard to convince me that in any Trinity
parallel, Father Inire isn't the "Father."