(urth) Rudesind / Inire / Lunar Picture

Edward cotton severedda at hotmail.fr
Tue Jul 27 07:20:13 PDT 2010

Following from my previous posts - maybe Rudesind is one of the few  Cacogens who joined humanity and worked with the Autarchs over the years.
And Father Inire is a catch all term for the intelligence gathering service - or members of (I seem to remember notes and/or reports being associated with Father Inire).
Rudesind, Autarch and 'Father Inire' plotting, manipulating and keeping things as they need to be.  The Father, The Sun, and the Holy Ghost. I am ready for rotten tomatoes.