(urth) Rudesind / Inire / Lunar Picture

John Watkins john.watkins04 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 07:17:41 PDT 2010

Which only proves how cunning Inire's disguise is!

Of course, it may be that I find your point convincing because we're
one entity. I wonder if I'm your clone, a different time-travel
iteration of you, or a long-lost twin, or you in disguise. Or I could
be an inhumu with a copy of your soul. Or another person altogether,
but possessed by a copy of your soul which had been uploaded into
Mainframe.

...I may be leaving some possibilities out.