(urth) Rudesind / Inire / Lunar Picture

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Mon Jul 26 20:04:31 PDT 2010

Of course, not knowing is not an argument either way.

What we do know is that each of the three JWs has a noticeably different
manner as expressed in typed "speech." They are certainly different
"personas."

What we don't know is the significance of their being one.

We need to know more about them. Are there any clues as to hair or eye
color?