(urth) Universes inside a black hole

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 15:25:40 PDT 2010

>>> The Mormons have knowledge.
>>>
>> I'm sorry, but I have to deny this.  I was brought up Mormon, leaving in my adolescence, and I can assure the rest of us here that they have no 'knowledge' in the sense intended.  Their entire history is an amalgamation of lies passed down in the security of ignorance among the early membership.  That the church continues to exist and spread this nonsense is a measure of human fatuity.

Well, for all I know, there are Mormons on the list who have very
insightful knowledge about Wolfe's writings. So, if I had anything
personally bad to say about their beliefs, I'll keep it quiet. All of
those I've met (which is hardly expansive) were fine effing Americans,
and a couple were Wolfe fans, and 99% of the time that's good enough for me.

u+16b9