(urth) Inire as a hierodule

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Fri Jul 16 05:18:31 PDT 2010

Of course, if he has accepted a name given him, he has had centuries to
learn how to spell it. But certainly there is no overt suggestion that
he does not identify as Father Inire.

"Cousins" is ambiguous. I took it to mean beings who would be his
brothers except he has distanced himself from them by going native on
Urth. But it could mean anything.