(urth) UotNS and how it screws with your head

Lane Haygood lhaygood at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 11:13:37 PDT 2010

> So what's this "dark flow" nonsense I have been hearing about in recent
> months?

Dark flow refers to the non-random motion of galaxies and galactic
clusters relative to the cosmic microwave radiation background.  Old
models predicted them to move randomly; new observations are dubbed
"dark flow" because we cannot observe the impetus for motion.  Just
like we can't observe the matter that makes up the majority of the
mass of the universe, calling it "dark matter."