(urth) lots of stuff

Stuart Hamm hammstu at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 13 12:45:26 PDT 2010

I guess you've all heard what was labeled as one of the 2 funniest jokes in a recent survey..

A Texan moves to NYC and goes to a local bar. He turns to the man in a business suit next him and says in a friendly manner

"Where are you from?"

The guy in the suit turns to him and says in a condescending manner

"I am from where people don't end their sentences with prepositions."

And the Texan replies....

 Mobile   (415) 786-3624
STUHAMM.COM
FACEBOOK/STUARTHAMM