(urth) UotNS and how it screws with your head

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 11:04:31 PDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 10:59 AM, Gerry Quinn <gerryq at indigo.ie> wrote:

> We know that the black hole was created, or arrived, during the reign of
> Typhon.

No; what we know is that its _effects_ were first noticed during his
reign. That it was created or arrived at that time is a (debatable)
conclusion. It can reasonably be argued that it would take at least
thousands of years for its effects to be noticeable -- unless it was
such a huge honkin' black hole that it would cause the Sun to collapse
into itself.

> Time does not run in Yesod as it does in Briah... an event in Briah might
> happen at any Urthly time coordinate, or perhaps at more than one.

Or none. I think it's suggested strongly that the two time flows are
unrelated, though I'd be hard pressed to find the citation right now.

--
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes