(urth) Tzadkiel/Melek Taus

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Mon Jul 12 16:21:45 PDT 2010

Well, Tzadkiel is the demiurge. There's no doubt about that at
all---he's the highest of the low, not the lowest of the high. And
Christian dualism was imported straight from Persia, so ....

He's not Satan though---that's merely a Muslim insult.

I doubt it was Patrick O'Brien, but I'm curious as to the reference.
David Chacko? Edward D. Hoch?