(urth) lots of stuff

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Mon Jul 12 13:50:21 PDT 2010

On 7/12/2010 3:22 PM, Dan'l Danehy-Oakes wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 1:18 PM, Gerry Quinn<gerryq at indigo.ie>  wrote:
>
>>> In Fifth Head, the clones are also interested in young women...not
>>> for sex per se but strictly for procreation.
>

>> Procreation for them is cloning... I don't get your argument.
>

> You forget the "control" "brothers."

And regardless of genetics, the baby has to gestate somewhere. Rather
than go to the expense of glassware, nutrients, and telemetery, a
healthy broad-hipped woman is naturally suited. And if she's already in
your employ, she can go on earning for a couple of trimesters or even
later, depending on your clientele.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
IEEE Student Chapter Blog at
< http://ieeetamut.org >