(urth) lots of stuff

John Watkins john.watkins04 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 19:24:22 PDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 10:06 PM, Ryan Dunn <ryan at liftingfaces.com> wrote:

> Maybe FI is actually a permutation of another word/phrase...
>
> Father in Ire
> Inherit Fear
> Fire in Earth
> Fainter Heir
> In Their Fear
>
> I dunno. Just a thought?

Michael Andre-Driussi mentions the fact that "inire" is a Latin infinitve
meaning "to begin" or "to enter," related to "initiate" and suggesting the
guardian of a secret knowledge.  This is turn Andre-Driussi connects to the
password "quercine penetralia" and the word "Ylem," which is the primordial
substance of creation.  When I read the explanation of "inire" for the first
time I realized that I had subconsciously made the connection to the Latin
word myself.