(urth) Tzadkiel/Melek Taus

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Fri Jul 9 15:05:47 PDT 2010

>   From: Mr Thalassocrat

>   But on my side of the argument I have Ash's words about the majority of
> the population having been evacuated before the ice death, in his
> future. Whatever the benefits of Ushas, why did almost everybody have to
> die in Sev's time line? And probably more to the point: why didn't Sev
> at least try to make this happen - knowing as he did that it was
> possible?

I think it is more like, they let it happen as late as they possibly could
without endangering the success of the New Sun. This meant a dying urth
about to disappear under its final ice age with a population in the
millions rather than billions, so that the minimum loss of life would be
necessary for the coming of Ushas.