(urth) The mystery of the image of an astronaut cleaned by Rudesind

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Wed Jul 7 18:58:10 PDT 2010

> Meaning, returning from the past. Right?

Sure. I'm not too sure how much of a cover story would be needed, though.
Tzadkiel's sailors don't seem to treat their time-travel like a deep dark
secret, and Rudesind doesn't seem the type who could be coutned on to keep
it, unless he somehow didn't know it himself. But he had to have been told
something to account for the change in the moon, besides "we do things
differently in South America."