(urth) The mystery of the image of an astronaut cleaned byRudesind

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Wed Jul 7 16:44:12 PDT 2010

Also - and this is in fact esoteric knowledge - children of incest have
interesting abilities.

The children of sibling incest, for instance, are royal, with all that
implies.

The children of cross generational incest have other abilities.

The problem is that you people announce that you don't believe this and
you don't believe that and then you ask those of us who do believe this
and that to account for ourselves.

You guys can and should pay specific attention to the space where my left
testicle used to be when you kiss my ass.

.