(urth) The mystery of the image of an astronaut cleaned by Rudesind

entonio at gmail.com entonio at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 06:59:55 PDT 2010

No dia 2010/07/07, às 14:04, Lee Berman <severiansola at hotmail.com>
escreveu:
> For me, BotNS is built (NOT coincidentally) like House Absolute.
> There is a main
> structure and a second, secret house which has been built co-
> extensively within it.
> As the Secret House was constructed by Father Inire, I find it
> appropriate to think
> the secret structure of BotNS is centered on that character. If you
> don't think there
> are undiscovered mysteries in the story or don't find the search
> enjoyable I can
> understand that. The main story is really great and I spent years
> enjoying it on that
> level alone. But I always felt there was more.

But that's not at all what I'm saying. Of course there are loadheaps
of dots to connect. What I'm arguing against is their wanton
connection -precisely because there is so much to work with. That's
why I insist on results: don't connect things because you believe they
fulfill some pattern - patterns are a dime a dozen. Rather, connect
them if they lead to novelty.