(urth) The mystery of the image of an astronaut cleaned by Rudesind

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Tue Jul 6 19:32:58 PDT 2010

Well done. Could be.

Any thoughts on the question of Fechin having painted Inire as a little
boy, thus proving that he is Rudesind, who was painted by Fechin as a
little boy?

To me, it seems impossible. But then Rudesind's clues have no purpose,
except to reveal his character, and his easily distracted yet narrowly
focused mind.