(urth) Borski (Was: Re: Urth Digest, Vol 71, Issue 41)

Jane Delawney jane_delawney at sky.com
Tue Jul 6 15:46:41 PDT 2010

On 06/07/10 15:38, Tim O'Donnell wrote:
> Borski would approve

Which is either a a recommendation or a warning. have to say I find
quite a number of Borski's interpretations more than somewhat fanciful.
Was intending to ask about this on list but Tim got in there ahead of me
- making me wonder if there might be a 'consensus' regarding Borski ...
if he's on this list I have missed him, Ohai Robert if you're out there,
I have read your stuff with huge amounts of interest but also some
skepticism!

As usual modifying the header because if I don't I will not receive my
post on list or otherwise, stoopid ISP :)

jd