(urth) The mystery of the image of an astronaut cleaned by Rudesind

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Tue Jul 6 04:47:43 PDT 2010

That's an assumption many have made. Thecla's story indicates Inire's
well-known fondness for and interest in young girls, and the way she
says it suggests the kind of matter-of-fact acceptance of perversions
one might find at a court. But without any evidence for sexual contact,
Inire strikes me as a Lewis Carroll figure at most. The truth is we
don't know why he is interested in them.

Little girls are not common enough is TBotNS to be much of a help.