(urth) The mystery of the image of an astronaut cleaned by Rudesind

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Thu Jul 1 21:34:25 PDT 2010

Oh, I was reacting to this:

"I am very sorry that many of you are making great efforts to be pedants."

And I sensed you were offended when Dan'l implied you were a pedant yourself, so didn't know where you decided to draw the line.

I mean, is investigating the source of the astronaut painting any more pedantic than locating a sex doll who escaped a lemonwood box?

Not a jibe, mind you, an honest curiosity.

...ryan