(urth) Hello, I'm a Newb

Josh Caswell jandcaswell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 11:06:28 PDT 2010

> James Wynn

3.) Has anyone else had difficulty explaining the plot to his aged
> grandmother and consciously skipped over the Dorcas character?
>

> You were able to explained the plot to someone?

Hahaha,  my feelings exactly.  I recently tried to explain the plot to one
of my best friends and success was marginal at best.  Before that I
attempted an explanation to my father......  ...... ..... .... (can't put
enough dots here).  I eventually conceded defeat and settled for "it's just
an interesting book."