(urth) Gene Wolfe at "The Agony Column"

Pedro Pereira domus_artemis at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 19 07:49:12 PST 2010

Nice, I didn't know the book was coming so soon. Thanks for posting this (even if it has already been posted).

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 10:21:49 -0500
From: godelescherbach at gmail.com
To: urth at lists.urth.net
Subject: (urth) Gene Wolfe at "The Agony Column"

Apologies if this has been posted already (I'm waaaay behind on all e-mails, not just for this list):

http://trashotron.com/agony/Current/Current_Commentary.html

Commentary at "The Agony Column", the 01/19/10 entry. Covers "The Sorcerer's House" by Wolfe.
--
F.P. Kiesche III  "Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always, scribble, scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being presented with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.) Blogging at The Lensman's Children.