(urth) Severians Later Appearance (Spoilers)

Tom Hopkins topkins at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jan 12 07:47:45 PST 2010

Sorry If I wasn't clear but I was more asking why he felt
the need to add him to the Short Sun books in the first place? As it goes it
seems to me to be one of the worst ways to include him in the narrative, as it
is in a way that comes close to contradicting the text of the New Sun; and then
too explain it all away by saying he neglected to mention it, is either very
shoddy writing, (which I highly doubt in Wolfe’s case) or something more.