(urth) Maybe i'm reading too much into it...

Matthew Keeley matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 12:21:50 PST 2010

I don't think you're reading too much into this at all. I played the
game myself and noticed it. Someone on the Killzone 2 team has good
taste in literature – the second level is called Blood Meridian.

Also, the main villain's rank is "autarch".

Terminus Est appears as a sword in Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
Doubtless there are other Wolfe references in games too.

I don't know if your PS3 is online at the moment, but if you want to
add a fellow Wolfe fan as a PSN friend, my screentag is keeleymk.
Mostly playing Uncharted 2 at the moment – highly, highly recommended.

-Matt