(urth) An Evil Guest: tone, and clones

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Mon Jan 4 01:37:28 PST 2010

There may very well be more stories forthcoming. I agree that there is
just too little information for a Wolfe story: too many possible
explanations. A Wolfe story should narrow down more.

There was one already, in the same World. AEG even referred to it. Perhaps
there will be more. I bet there will be.

.