(urth) The Sorcerer's House Limited Edition from PS Publishing

Fred Kiesche godelescherbach at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 09:21:23 PST 2010

Just got the e-mail myself and I'm tempted. However, neither Uncle Sam has
returned my refund nor has my employer gotten around to doing my annual
review...so a lot of book purchasing is on hold! How can I help jumpstart
the economy if I can't buy books????

;)

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 12:05 PM, Matthew Keeley
<matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Information here. I admit I am sorely tempted.
>

> http://www.subterraneanpress.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=wolfe01&Category_Code=PRE&Product_Count=28
>
> -Matt

F.P. Kiesche III  "Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always,
scribble, scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being
presented with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.)
Blogging at The Lensman's Children.