(urth) interview question

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 29 17:00:52 PST 2010

>Jordon Flato: Considering the Epic of Gilgamesh gives the story of Utnapishtim and a
>global flood far older than the old testament, and yet very similar in
>detail, I'd say it's something that goes beyond biblical veracity and just
>into probable ancient history.

Heh. Yep and great example Jordon as Gilgamesh is almost certainly an example of
what the Hebrews would call Nephilim. A giant demon-spawn serving as a hero to
foreigners.

(anthropologically, it makes perfect sense for the Hebrews to demonize foreigners
mating with their women. The jews have a long history of maintaining their cultural
integrity by discouraging out-breeding)