(urth) mora and hyacinth

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 30 10:00:18 PST 2010

>Antonio Pedro Marques: Just to clear it up: he has only one eye because he gave the other one to
>Pig. We learn of the giving-his-eye episode in RttW, but it happened before
>he started writing iGJ. Unless I'm missing something.

Well, from my view SilkHorn only has one eye because Silk's body lost one. I mean heck, I look
on the cover of IGJ and there is Silk with an eyepatch. If I understand correctly, he later
returns to the Whorl and gives an eye to Pig at the end. Leaving him with none.

But perhaps after that perhaps he does not stay in Silk's body? Confusing. To me anyway.