(urth) Fish and Caves

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 29 15:17:33 PST 2010

>Gerry Quinn: Where do I suggest that parts of the book are meaningless?  I have said that
>some possible interpretations of parts of the book must be wrong.  I wouldn't have thought
>that would be very controversial.

Seems like almost all you do is assert that various interpretations of the book must be wrong. If
we follow that trajectory, all interpretations are wrong and the book is meaningless. Gets
a bit tiresome.

How about a change of pace? Leave out all mentions of the "wrong" and discuss what you, Gerry
Quinn, think is the right interpretation. It would be refreshing to hear something positive
from you. Antechamber=spaceship was good. More, more!