(urth) Sci-Fi

Son of Witz Sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Wed Dec 15 15:04:09 PST 2010

I feel you.
It's sorta how many cartoonists won't call themselves "cartoonists", or their output as "comics", instead calling them "comix" or "graphic novels" or "Bande Dessinée" because so many comics are peurile trash.

I had this discussion with a famous cartoonist who said the problem was resolved with "Bande Dessinée", and then I showed her my comic book TROG which was made with stop motion puppets and photography, but no drawings.  Doesn't quite fit, it's a comic book, pure and simple.

I wonder if anyone on this list ever bumped into my very obscure self published comic book, "TROG, In the Bacta-Tank Botch-Up".  A weird little gem of toilet reading, if I do say so myself.

~witz