(urth) Urth Digest, Vol 76, Issue 82

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 11:07:18 PST 2010

>James Wynn-  The spear that pierced Christ's side. What can I say? That's just the
> way I'm wired, I guess. I even thought the reference was obvious when I wrote it this morning.

Noooo way! Not obvious to me, anyway, though I can hardly claim to be the most steeped authority
on Christian symbolism.

James I think you are just going to have to face facts. I DO believe you are wired that way, but it
does us no good for you to think and write the way Gene Wolfe thinks and writes. We are left back at
the starting point. ;- )  Dumb it down and explain a lot. At least for me.