(urth) Dionysus

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 12:59:59 PST 2010

James Wynn wrote (06-12-2010 19:54):

> HORN, the resurrected Horn, is the only being in the universe that is
> 100% human and 100% Neighbor. He's the "Neighbor-man" as He-Pen-Sheep
> called him. This is why he alone can receive the planet from the hands of
> the Neighbors and why he alone can make an agreement with them--perhaps
> the Bible term covenant or testament better--on behalf of the humanity.

I may be missing something, but isn't that episode *before* Horn goes to
green and his body dies there?

I find it easier to picture that the Neighbours are observant enough to know
that Horn - even before going to Green - is one of the most humanly
developed inhabitants on Blue and hence able to make such a deal.