(urth) Suzanne Delage redux

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Dec 9 04:19:23 PST 2010

"The rest" meaning vampires and such. Only one mechanism is needed to
make something occur, such as an old, sick person being young again. If
you have cloning, that's it. That's your mechanism.

Obviously a theory has to account for the influenza, etc.

But I'll have to reread it.

On 12/8/2010 11:01 PM, Gwern Branwen wrote:
> Cloning is a clue to me because I couldn't come up with a theory to
> use it that includes an extraordinary but very sinister event,
> explains the pictures, covers the other anomalies, and isn't too
> baroque.
>
> You say that it's 'basically' all that, but I just don't see how the
> parts connect. How does A lead to B in your theory? How does the
> mother lead to Suzanne lead to a sighting of a grand-daughter and the
> narrator know anything about this?
>
> (It's kind of funny you say that Wolfe does no coincidences and then
> later say 'The rest is noise'.)

---
Virus Database (VPS): 101209-0, 12/09/2010
Tested on: 12/9/2010 7:19:24 AM