(urth) City On Green

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 31 23:19:11 PST 2010

>Marc Aramini: I just feel like there was some vegetative schema for the future of Urth
>from the very beginning, whether good or bad I don't know.

Marc, James has suggested that Spring Wind may be a disguised legend of Typhon (also Alexander).
Spring Wind was conceived via his mother screwing around with the juices of a certain plant.
Borski has suggested Typhon may have originated on Blue.

Probably not helpful to your theory but I thought I'd throw those ideas at you, just in case.