(urth) Closed Roads

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Fri Dec 31 17:38:17 PST 2010

On 12/31/2010 6:54 PM, Son of Witz wrote:
> I think I just had Gestalt-O-Vision with the "Closed roads"
> What the hell is the purpose of the closed roads?
>
> The closed roads seem to represent how there is no growth, only stagnation. No new paths.  Society's dead body with stalled arteries.  works for me at least.

The old Autarch says they closed the roads to paralyze the social order.
I assume this means that not being free to travel easily, the bulk of
the people are stuck with their lot.

It doesn't exactly represent stagnation or death so much as the only
stable solution that has been found; he lists the other alternatives
that suck more.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
< http://www.tamut.edu/CIL >