(urth) City on Green

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 31 12:01:43 PST 2010

I just find it odd that his two certainties include this strange sentience coming to vegetation in light of the Green Man and the life on Green.  I think its more than a throwaway daydream.

Also, Father Thyme in Empires of Foliage and Flower is a vegetable of some kind who just absorbs water when it rains, something his little girl can't do, she has to drink water tinged with blood.  I just feel like there was some vegetative schema for the future of Urth from the very beginning, whether good or bad I don't know.