(urth) interview questions

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 12:00:42 PST 2010

yeah, but why have Tzadkiel enact a passion there?  Hmm.

--- On Thu, 12/30/10, Jordon Flato <jordonflatourth at gmail.com> wrote:

Well, I don't think that is really a Trial per say.  More of a Drama.  A Passion, if you will.  ;)  The trial has been Severian's journey.  I think some of the 'checking in' by the Hiero's that people see as manipulation (probably rightfully so in many cases) is also those watching Sev (The Green man tells him there are many looking him up and down the corridors of time).  Doesn't Tzadkiel even say that the Trial was pretty much meaningless in that regard, that Severian had already 'passed' at that point?