(urth) mora and hyacinth

Jordon Flato jordonflatourth at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 10:05:56 PST 2010

It must have been a while since you've read these Lee! ;)

Silks' body lost one on the Whorl, giving it to pig.  He was then spirited
away from the Whorl to become the Rajan, who is who you see on the cover of
IGJ.  That picture is from AFTER he comes BACK from the Whorl.  Silk never
returns to the Whorl.  He never left it.  Horn's spirt( or hell a Neighbor's
spirit merged with Horn for some folks) leaves Green, enters Silk (the
Return to the Whorl of the title), Silk gives an eye to Pig, and then gets
taken to Blue, Horn in Silks body, and becomes the Rajan, and 75% of the
book takes place after that.