(urth) Losing Imitation

Son of Witz Sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Thu Dec 30 09:25:47 PST 2010

On Dec 30, 2010, at 6:54 AM, Ryan Dunn <ryan at liftingfaces.com> wrote:

> Is it possible that the passage in CotA about the "divine year" opens up a window to the idea that all of these are the same planet in different universe cycles? Could this be a product of recycling reestablished world building without reinventing it each time?
>
> I have not read Long Sun so my question is more prodding than anything, but thought I would ask.
>
> ...ryan

OH MY GOD, RYAN!
Read it!  Considering what you're up to.

Plus, dunnoh if this happened to you, but my first read of BotNS was befuddling and frustrating. It opened up later.  Long Sun was thrilling and fascinating from the get go, at all points.  You don't have to discover the Second House to enjoy Long Sun.

Oh my god you're gonna love it. Read read read!