(urth) lupine crisis of faith

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 30 04:07:03 PST 2010

> Just a little common sense should tell me that earth-bound, immortal Megatherians
> would welcome Ushas and be mortally fearful of the future of ice, the one thing that could
> trap them for eternity.

>Jeff Wilson: Not even. Erebus and his periscii already operate just fine in the
>frozen south.

Not even EVEN! In Urth's Antarctica there is still some water and land around. In BotNS Ragnarok,
not only are the oceans completely frozen solid but so is Urth's atmosphere. I dare even Erebus and
his mighty, cold, pale pandour warriors to operate in that environment. Try moving and breathing
in a mile-thick layer of frozen air. I DOUBLE dare them. ;- )