(urth) Losing Imitation

Gerry Quinn gerryq at indigo.ie
Wed Dec 29 16:43:08 PST 2010

From: "James Wynn" <crushtv at gmail.com>

> On 12/29/2010 4:19 PM, Gerry Quinn wrote:
>> And they certainly did not lure humans to their system - quite the
>> opposite. (I'm ignoring for the purposes of this point that the Shadow
>> Children are human.
>
> If Wolfe is to be credited, they are not.

He also said Urth = Green, and look at the trouble THAT'S caused!

As you say, he made some comment to that effect.  But the book indicates
otherwise, so I tend to believe he misspoke, though I guess theories about
two groups of abos are tenable if one has some reason for believing that.

- Gerry Quinn