(urth) lupine crisis of faith

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 11:25:19 PST 2010

> More and more I am fearing that I have been duped for years into enjoying a horror series and cheering
> for the genocide of humanity and a finale in which demonic evil triumphs. (likewise the swarm of Inhumi
> that attack the wedding on Blue at the end of RttW does not bode well).

 From "How To Read Gene Wolfe" by Neil Gaiman
http://www.sfsite.com/fsf/2007/gwng0704.htm

3) Reread. It's better the second time. It will be even better the third
time. And anyway, the books will subtly reshape themselves while you are
away from them./Peace/ really was a gentle Midwestern memoir the first
time I read it. It only became a horror novel on the second or the third
reading.