(urth) planetary problems

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 28 10:38:25 PST 2010

>James Wynn: There has been no word from on high about the existence of inhumi on Urth.
>If Wolfe intended to retcon them in, then we should expect to see one or two during the
>Rajan's travels to Urth.

It seems to me that we do. Jahlee and...can't remember the one who looks like a little bald
guy. And both of them want to do one thing on Urth- mate with humans. It seems like there
HAS to be a thematic purpose to that.

(Wolfe is American, meaning he might put gratuitous violence in his stories but not gratuitous
sex ;- ) )

I don't think we are supposed to think that the dream-travel we actually see involving inhumi
is the only dream-travel any of them ever engage in.

Moreover I am interested in Marc's theory regarding Nessus as establishing a more permanent
connection between Green and Urth. Perhaps some inhumi travel to Urth simply by climbing a
staircase or going through a mirror or painting or whatever Rudesind does to get from the
Citadel to the House Absolute.