(urth) planetary problems

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 09:20:58 PST 2010

>>> António Pedro Marques-
>>> Sorry, you've lost me. You seem to be replying to Thomas's hypohtesis
>>> that dream travel occurs between books that are close to one another
>>> in the shelf. That's not what I commented on.
>>
>> James Wynn-
>> Oh. Sorry. It's just that was what _I_ was commenting on. That's what
>> the thread was about. Your correction is quite terse. What are you
>> talking about?
>
> António Pedro Marques-
> No, the thread is about more than that and I was talking about the bit
> of Thomas's message to which you appended your comment. "The idea that
> astral travel uses mental maps rather than physical ones is a good
> one". Nothing there about bookshelves.

Getting moderately frustrated. Let's start again. You say "Besides the
fact that [astral travel uses mental maps rather than physical
ones] is *the* probable way a travel powered by the mind would work?"
What the heck does this mean? I understand what Thomas meant. He means
that the Rajan travels within the stories and themes of Wolfe's fiction
(possibly he is being sarcastic or silly).
What do YOU mean by it, since you apparently DO NOT mean what Thomas
meant. Do you mean anything by it?

u+16b9