(urth) planetary problems

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 27 15:27:24 PST 2010

>James Wynn: I don't like it, but I think tha's where we are. If I sound like a
>devout believer who has lost his faith, I'm not. I'm someone who was
>always skeptical of this theory but _did_ expect it to yield some fruit.

I hate to be a repeater, but did you catch my possible re-interpretation of Marc's
theory? I thought it had merit but perhaps it was ignored because it didn't.
Or perhaps it was just missed.

For me it not only solves Marc's problem of Nessus but presents an ecological
succession (Green, Blue, Ushas and Urth all being various stages).