(urth) 1st time on green

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 26 11:08:03 PST 2010

I said that the people don't know where they are, and here is enough proof for me.

This is from the first time Silk goes to Urth in IGJ.

"I don't understand any of this, Father."
"it's very likely no one does ... I wanted to take us to Green, where Sinew is. ... I wanted you others ... to see what real evil is, so that you might understand why we on Blue must come together in brotherhood before our own whorl becomes what Green already is."  I fell silent, forced to think myself about what I myself had just said." p 321

He wanted them to go to Green to see real evil, but instead wound up on Urth.  These people don't understand where they are.