(urth) interview questions

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 19:54:26 PST 2010

It's worth noting that this list was at the time of that interview in
heated debate over Marc's theories about Blushas or Grushas. Marc had
posted on a communication he had had with Wolfe about his Blushas theory
in which Wolfe had replied "No! Urth is Green!" Gevers had contacted
Wolfe for a more elaborate explanation and Wolfe's reply was that he was
joking and "Sometimes, I should just keep my mouth shut." Additionally,
it had been pointed out that the Blue/Green planet combination was a
reoccurring trope and that St. Anne had also had intelligent trees and
fairyland-like natives.

So, I can see that he saw himself as a representative of the
Urth-listers in this interview and saw the question as one that needed
to be asked.

u+16b9